Skip to content
- We respect our clients’ privacy and are committed to protecting it.
- Any and all data / information collected will never be resold, rented, transferred, made available or misused. It is used mainly (but not limited to) for the operation of our services and account management.
- Please also review the Privacy Statements of all external links.
- We may collect your personal information, location, IP address, e-mail address, contact numbers, credit card details as well as billing, shipping address, hardware and software details. Credit Card details are never stored on our servers.
- If you have subscribed to our Newsletter & Updates, we may use your e-mail address to send you updates and information from time to time. We do not, however, operate time consuming mailing lists.
- We may use your e-mail address to contact you in regards to enquiries, complaints or bookings you have made through our website or social media accounts.
- We may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in any case where such action is necessary / warranted.